Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Madiba's face is what?!

So.. I've learnt from my graphic designer friend that I can't just use Madiba's face for my logo.. apparently it is trademarked ..and therefore you have to pay to use it - which won't happen on my student budget. This is a small bummer, but alas.. I shall find a solution.

I finally got hold of the original plans of my building.. which was done in 1957 (hand drawings with wonderful feet and inch measurements.. yippee), which meant that in my distressed state I sat a whole day on the floor with a ruler and calculator. Tshh... dit breek nou 'n mens se moed!

But what doesn't kill you.. only makes you stronger!! or addicted to coffee, which I think I've developed an intolerance to, time to move on to something stronger!*

No comments:

Post a Comment